[Dailydrool] Playing dog games

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 12:59:01 PST 2013

I realized this morning that Bo and I play a classic children's game together. Bo is nearly blind and has always been on the nervous/timid side. He is usually at my side or under my feet, but sometimes he goes Out in the yard by himself or off to a cooler room in the house to snooze (my studio heats up pretty quickly with lights, the iron, sewing machine, etc.) When Bo is off on his own, periodically he checks to see where I am by letting out one ear-splitting woof, to which I call out his name. that may settle him down if he was just checking to make sure I was still home, or if he wants to come to me, we keep up this alternating calling until he locates me and appears next to me.

Marco....Polo.....Marco....Polo....Barko....BoBo.....Barko.....BoBo....Barko....Bobo