[Dailydrool] Comments on a recent Drool issue

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Fri Feb 15 05:43:26 PST 2013

To Jackie: I was very amused to think of Snoopy doing a marathon with his mama, since none of my hounds would do that once they passed their puppy days. A basset marathon: what a humorous thought!

To Valerie: Lady Jane, who is now sleeping at the Bridge, would have been so honored to provide inspiration for your quilt. Though I've not been able to do it as often as I like, I have have quilted since she was a puppy, and it would make her happy.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets