[Dailydrool] pediatric neuter

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 00:00:35 PST 2013

This is a subject I am very interested in since our Lenny came to us at 12
weeks already neutered..almost apond his arrival I learned of the increase
of osteosarcoma and hemiangosarcoma with pediatric neuter..then our vet
confirmed that his joint problems was probably from it as well..and now as
he has aged our well adjusted little boy is a basket case of scardey cat
and a nervous nelly and at 4 years old has really bad joints, hips and
limps~~to which we will never know if it was cause by his neuter or his
poor breeding..I would never ever have anything to do with another
pediatric neuter and am so happy that Lexies rescue worked with us to have
her neuter done at a more appropriate time

http://www.aspcapro.org/pediatric-spayneuter.php <goog_1390260785>

<goog_1390260785>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pediatric_spaying <goog_1390260785>

<goog_1390260785>