[Dailydrool] Medications

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Sun Feb 17 13:55:40 PST 2013

Marilyn:
In the state of New Jersey, vets are required to give you a prescription, if you ask for it. So you do have a right, even in another state, to ask for one. If a vet says they will match any price you find elsewhere, they should give you the prices you quoted online.

If it were I, and I could get a price match at a local vet, I would go for it. If you run out of medication or have a problem, it could be better to have someone local. Besides, if you have to pay for shipping, you will save that cost, too.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets