[Dailydrool] BAD ODOR!!

Linda Ross rossbunch5 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 19 06:24:56 PST 2013

I am having a problem with Lola. She has a VERY bad odor.  So bad she burns our
eyes.  We feed her “Fromm” and just switched her to the “Pork and Applesauce”
flavor.  She is prescribed “Prechisolone 10mg” every other day.  We bath her
about every 2 ½ to 3 weeks with a prescription shampoo, and then she starts to
smell 2 days later.  Are there any suggestions out there for me to get a handle
on this, before we start running crazy test with the vet. Thank You Linda