[Dailydrool] Veterinarian article

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 17:06:51 PST 2013

Hi Droolers, sorry this is long-love and hugs to all of you!!

The moment I started to read the article from the woman that had 2
vets for parents, I was reminded of a couple of things from my past.
My Great Uncle was one of those vets that would work on anything. I
remember one day he was working on a cat that had been through a hay
bailer.  something that the Amazing Ornery Arnie did one day, rest his
paws at The Bridge. Arnie had a life that was truly awful. He was
neglected to the point that he would rather get attention that eat. He
was cute, cute to the point that being so probably saved his life
around her several times. My nickname for him was "the furry little
turd."

To be true to his Basset Hound Nature, he did not, repeat did NOOTTT
like da vetman. Arnie was one of those unfortunates that suffered from
those awful sebaceous cysts. Poor wittle guy. furry widdle creep. I am
smiling as I remember him, also remembering how many times I want to
kick his cute furry but. (He knew he'd never feel my foot, but
ARRGGGHHHH!!! Furry Little Creep!!)

So, as he waddled his cutte furry self into da vetmans one morning, he
made the decision to let eberyone know just wut he fot of da vetmans
place. He waddled up to da front counter, and gave them a fresh urine
sample, right on the corner that stuck out from the edge of it.

True to his cute, stubborn, self...He walked away with this satisfied
look on his face like he just licked the kaiser....

again, sorry so long, I don't get to read everyday. Thank you all for
your support and prayers!!

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,
Babe
Boomer
Arnie ATB
Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute total, compwete BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604
Home: (307) 337-2144