[Dailydrool] Toothfum cleaned

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 07:32:48 PST 2013

Annie had her teeth cleaned yesterday, along with three cyst  removals,
the one on her hind end at the base of her tail was huge and was  beginning to
grow into the muscle,  when he opened it,  it was full of  puss , the other
2 were smaller but I still wanted them off,  when I  brought her home  she
rested until her daddy got home,  Bill went out  in the family room as she
was on my day bed,  and OMG, did she ever let  loose telling her daddy all
about her day.   I couldn't believe how  loud she was and she just kept going
on and on and on. Bill and I were laughing  so hard,  Annie has never done
this before.  I fed her a can of canine  ID at 10:00 pm and she slept like a
baby , a few groans from time to time, but  other wise she is doing well ,
and my allergy  girl Maggie is  doing pretty good  who would have ever
guessed that home cooking venison  & sweet potato would be the answer to the
horror  that we have been  through in the last 5 years .  I called the city of
Maumee  yesterday  and we are on the top of the list  for deer road  kill,
YES we have a heard of well over 250 deer here and they get hit by  cars a
lot,  so beings I have such an outstanding reputation here in  Maumee
bwahahahahaha  the animal control office  put us at the  top of the list.  which
means ,  if a deer gets hit by a car at 3:00  AM  guess who has to haul out of
bed and go clean up  the  road   ???????
hubby said to me last night  "  just remind me why I married you  ? "

Marlene ( part of the ohio road crew )  Maggie (  I luv venison  )  and
Evil Annie  ( i want my daddy )