[Dailydrool] Generic eye drops and glaucoma

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Thu Feb 21 06:01:52 PST 2013

I used a couple of generic eye drops on Dexter, and we had no problem with them. Since glaucoma is a very tricky thing and, as they say in the blinddogs list, "always wins," I don't think you should agonize, Ann, over Daisy losing her sight a week later. It could have happened on either drop. Glaucoma is just one nasty disease.

And certainly, if someone can't afford the name-brand drops, the generics are a good way to go. Glaucoma meds get very pricey very fast.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets