[Dailydrool] Oh my goodness - it's our calendar day

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 18:08:06 PST 2013

My daughter sent me a text today to remind me that it was MacKenzie's 5th
birthday.  What kind of a momma doesn't remember her first basset's
birthday?  If I'd looked at today's calendar page, I would have seen the 3
bassets right there.  MacKenzie is the mostly black "Bernese Mountain"
Basset dog.  She's a BIG girl.  Gallagher is my big red guy - he'll be 5 in
May.  Guinness is our traditional tri-color 18-month old whack job.  How
did we celebrate??  Guinness rolled in some other dog's poop!  Thankfully
we stopped the other 2 before they joined in.  ARGHHH.  Cake would have
been so much easier.  I can't wait for the big brown truck to show up with
his brains.
Happy Birthday to my sweet princess.