[Dailydrool] Distemper

Karen Williams bazadaba at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 18:55:32 PST 2013

Has anyone had a houndie that survived distemper and later on developed seizures?  My latest foster went through what we thought was kennel cough but turned out to be distemper. While he survived he does have some neurological damage in the form of a constant chewing/clenching of his teeth. It was mentioned that he may develop seizures later on. I'm just wondering if anyone has had this happen.

Karen and Millie, Elwood, Beatrix & Gumbo
Please don't breed or buy while in shelters they die