[Dailydrool] A must See from Montana

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 09:33:02 PST 2013

permission given to share these links...    my dear friends in Montana here have a senior basset boy named Otis.  He has bladder cancer.   Kathy and Travis love him beyond words.  They walk daily with him along gorgeous paths and use an ELEVATOR!!!!!  TO go outside.....instead of steps.  Enjoy!!!

p.s. please check out this site for a video on Otis' 12th birthday
celebration Thursday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z7cDxuE-v8 and
this one is of the elevator we made for him last year after his surgery
and he couldn't do stairs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUuJFg4AX_U
Enjoy!

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager