[Dailydrool] Drool Flowing

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 18:30:18 PST 2013

Drool heading out to Annie that she heals from the cyst removals.  The
large one sounded really nasty.  I bet she is glad it is gone.  Sounds  like
hubby got a real ear full from her.  I hope that you get lucky with  the deer
road kill.  It does not sound like something I would care to do,  but I am
sure that if it helps Maggie, it will be worth it.  I hope that  the diet
continues to help her allergies.

Drool is also on the way to Amelia with the back leg problems.  I hope
that you find out what is the matter, and that it can be cured.  My Charlie
had leg problems for several years, but did not need surgery.  I hope the
same for Amelia, but if she needs surgery that it will not be to bad.

Drool also on the way for Chester.  Hope that the meds get him over  the
pneumonia.  Those meds are costly, but if they work, I am sure  they are worth
it.  You are lucky to find the cheaper ones.

Lots of drool going out to Rosie with the mast cell tumor.  It is good  he
removed extra margins.  I know nothing about those, but I will continue  to
have Ben send drool her way.  I will pray that that is the only one, and
that it does not return or show up elsewhere.

Lastly drool is on the way to JP.  I feel so bad that he is in  pain.  I
hope that he makes it past the vets expectations.  I know  what you mean by
not putting him through another unless it is dire.   Hopefully he is eating by
now and getting back to normal.  If you are  lucky, he will not have read
any of the drools about Ben's eating, expecting the  same.  Tons of drool and
prayers heading to the both of you.  I took  out your book of Pierre Sr.
and thought of you.  Ben will keep his paws  crossed for JP, too.

Douglas and Ben