[Dailydrool] Suzi

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Feb 27 07:41:32 PST 2013

Feyfey, get off of my tail.......I am having nuff troubles without more claw marks. The fur has not even grown back from You ripping it out over Xandy Bear. Suzy? I have sniffed her on my human.......saw white fur......she slave remembers Auntie Wen feeding her in the sink wif a syringe. No syringe at the buffet? Lots of steak? Piles of cookies? What, she loves Auntie's Wen and Pat, but they were a little thrifty with da cookies? She is glad to see her sister and the other bounders?  Noah is thrilled she is there? What? The beagles are out of the kitchen wagging to see her? Nathan?

I am very sorry that bootiful Suzy went to see Feyfey.......too many bounders, bounding upstairs.

Pawtunia