[Dailydrool] Conley an boids

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 10:17:37 PST 2013

Dere are boids and den dere are boids.
Da boids da MomPerson watches foran counts be

Ok wait here.LLLEWISSSS!!!
Whutre dose boids MPerson counts?
Dey whut?
Sandytrains?
Sandyhilltrains?
CRANES
Sandhill CRANES.
And dey goin over. Da house on da flite path whatebber dat be. (Dis soun
very suspishush to me youse nose? Flite path? I am thinking bowt dem blek
hellycoppers. But MPerson she say no dese juss boids. BIG boids.)
She countem for da awduhbonbon sosighetty. Dat right Llewis?
No.
Society. Awduhbonbon society.
Dey meke reely funny noises dese sandyhill cranes.  MPerson say it gib her
gooselumps.

Ok dis too menny boids for Conley. Firss da Cranes an now gooses.
Igone teke a nap. MPerson say day Cranes meen spring comin. I goes for dat!!

Love an drool to them whut needs it,
Conley, Llewis, Nigel an pointy Doc