[Dailydrool] My Boyfurend Harrison

Ammosby ammosby at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 13:10:01 PST 2013

I don’t even remember exactly how it happened.  He just started talking to me one day.
We had a lot in common.  We both live in an apartment.  We both don’t like car rides.
We both love our mama’s a whole lot.  We both like bones and stuffies.
His name is Harrison Stroud and he lives outside da Windy City.
He sent me my very own Thunder shirt to wear in the car to help with the sickies and it worked!
He writes me almost every day and posts messages on Facebook to me.
He sent me a special calendar with his picture on it for Christmas.
He is very, very nice.
He sends me delicious bones to chew on – yum!
Then on Valentimes he sent me a purple monkey that I love very much (and so does that darn kitty Milo!)
I knew it was love.
And then…and then…he asked me.  He asked me to be his gurlfurend.  I am a bit older, but he said it is ok.
So I am making the official announcement now.  Harrison Stroud is my boyfurend.
Baloo  (p.s. I will never forget my furends at da Rainbow Bridge – you know who you are!)