[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 03:38:07 PST 2013

It is with a heavy heart that I hear of Elder Clara's and Bugs retirement from the Gate. I got great comfort from the reports sent by her when one of our precious furbabies  made their journey. I was grateful the she gave my Super Cooper the birthday celebration that he missed here. I am grateful that she Bug to stop my Penny and Bubba from making an eArly trip there.

To Debbie, mere words are nite enough to thank you for sending Clara's reports through. Your taking the time and effort to bring comfort and peace of mind to those who lost their Hounds has been priceless. Your words were treasured my me at my loss as I am sure others did. Bless you for all you have done for us.

I do and will always believe.

That you so much