[Dailydrool] fabric softner

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 01:16:48 PST 2013

Marlene,
I don't know what to tell you.  I haven't used any fabric softner on any
human or dog clothes since 1989.  I only get static cling when I wear
pantyhose and a polyester skirt in the dead of winter.  Then I have this
can of spray that kills it.  The spray is so old I don't know if they even
make it any more.  I don't even use liquid fabric softner.  I am very
allergic to the stuff and break out in hives.  You might try rubbing the
dog sweaters all over you first so you get shocked instead of them.  Not
fun I know, but at least you understand why you are getting shocked and
won't get scared of your clothes.

Jennifer, momslave to Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn