[Dailydrool] Note to self:

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 14:26:31 PST 2013

Do not try crocheting a dog blanket with a cat in the room.  Picasso
discovered the ball of yarn and the yarn connected to the blanket.  I think
that piece of yarn is probably shredded.  Picasso thought it was funny
anyway.  The blanket is for Ninja.  I will make one for the other two when
this one is done.  I made blankets for my first two bassets and they were
fine until the girls chewed them to pieces.  It gives me a way to occupy my
hands but not my head. It will probably be made more of dog hair than
yarn.

Julie and the zoo