[Dailydrool] Grossest dog

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:27:30 PST 2013

I love him, but today he topped everything.  We frequently take the dogs to
our special "dog park".  It's actually a "ghost" development - streets,
utilities - no houses.  The local sheriff's department actually encourages
dog walkers as it keeps hunters and people that dump things away.  The dogs
often meet several friends and enjoy the running.  Anyway, this morning
Guinness and Gallagher were into something.  This usually means trash.  I
went over to investigate and Guinness started rolling around and around.
 Somebody left a VERY dirty diaper and after a night of rain.....  EWWWWW.
 I put my hand in a doggy poop bag (using it as a glove) and stuffed the
thing in a high pipe (marking pipe) so that other dogs didn't do the same
thing.  Riding in the car was beyond gross.  I got home, put on my old
bathing suit and took him in the shower again.  I would like to smack the
parents that left the diaper.