[Dailydrool] ARGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 13:38:27 PST 2013

I  go out this afternoon to clean up dog poop , every  thing is frozen
nicely,   I am bent over chipping away  it is  very cold & windy here, miserable
I might say,  and I am working really  hard to get a very large pile up and
that damn thing let go, flew up, hit me in  the chin and went down the
front of my coat,   Arg ! guess I should be  glad it wasn't fresh , warm, and
soft !

went today and bought one of those dryer balls with the prongs on them,
thought I would give it a try, had a hard time finding them,  but was able  to
finally locate one , came home threw  it in the dryer with dog  blankets
and it worked like a charm,  NO STATIC and I did not use any  fabric softner
either I am excited !  thank you to the drooler who made the  suggestion.
now I need hubby to come home from work and take me out to  Loma Lindas for
Margaritas  I am recovering from shock from  being hit  in the face with dog
poo !

Marlene ( poop face )  Maggie and Evil Annie,  no more pokes  mom