[Dailydrool] Gracie checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 4 14:55:21 PST 2013

Hi it's Gracie

Snoopy got very sick and then mommy took him away and I didn't know that they bring sick dogs back at our house after they take a sick dog away I think that's supposed to be it.   But not at our house apparently our mommy is clueless and she takes sick dogs away and then brings them back

I didn't know he would be back.  Daddy said but I didn't believe him.  I got mad and I got scared and I peed on the rug. Twice. And then mommy came back with him and I felt a little bit embarrassed but everybody said not to worry. Because stuff  happens.

At first he was real sick.  And he had red smelly water squinting out of his butt.  But now nothing has come out for two days and that's not good either so we are hoping something normal comes out soon

Last night he walked all by himself (well mommy went too ) so i ran outside and he would ahrooo to me and I ahrooo'd back.   Call and response.  The whole walk.  Until she brought back my snoopy.

I have to go check on snoopy again.

More later from Gracie

Sent from my iPhone