[Dailydrool] Drool for those in need.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 19:49:57 PST 2013

I have been catching up on my drools, as the holidays have caused me to
fall behind.  I am having Ben, who was not as lucky this holiday as last in
grabbing goodies, send all the drool he can muster for those in need.  It  is
going out to Jules H. who asked for it for the stress going on in her
life.  Hope things get better for her and that whatever is causing the  stress,
lessens.  It is also going out to Pat Wood and her newly blind  hound Becky.
 It will take patience on the part of her and the other hounds  until Becky
gets used to her new affliction.  She will get used to it, as  will the
others.  It just takes time.  Lastly it is going out to Dale  Rutz and poor
Snoopy.  Hopefully the vet will do testing to get the correct  diagnosis, and
will be able to cure him.  We do not want to lose our buddy  Snoopy.  It is
so frightening when things like this happen, and they can't  give an answer
as to what is wrong.

Douglas and Ben

He did luck out in one respect.  Christmas dinner ended up being a bit
over cooked, and he is now getting the leftover mock chicken legs on his  food.