[Dailydrool] URGENT: Drool and prayers needed

Veronica Deveau bassetgrrl at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 5 03:46:50 PST 2013

Kimberly Harvey (Maggie Mildred and Barney's mum) has asked me to pass this along to everyone on the Drool.

Oh, guys, Kimberly's in a bad way right now.  Sometime after Christmas she had a severe mental breakdown (Kimberly tried to take her own life) and is now in a locked psych ward.  She has asked me to request drool and/or prayers on her behalf.  I don't need to tell you that the whole family (husband and kids) is also one, big hurtin' unit, too.  The dogs are missing her like stink but not nearly as much as she misses them.

Their address is:
156 W. School St.
Woonsocket, RI
02895

She's not supposed to have her iPhone in the hospital so I'm going to resist giving you her email address but will ask her if I may (they check on her every five minutes).

I'm thanking you on Kimberly's behalf.

Veronica Deveau

(Stillwater Lake, Nova Scotia)

"Nothing is as far away as one minute ago."  Jim Bishop