[Dailydrool] Yard freshener?

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Sat Jan 5 11:29:36 PST 2013

We have a front yard that is approx 50 x 75 feet which the 7 house dogs
use most often, although 5 of them also use the very much larger "first"
backyard (there are two others) all of which are about 75 x 200 feet.
Those are not a problem, but the front yard concerns me.

Does anyone know of anything that can be safely used without harming 7
pee factories? I don't expect anything to totally cure and-or kill
anything (other than digging up the dirt and replacing, which is not an
option). We do cover entire yard with a 4-inch depth of mulch twice a
year, but that eventually washes or is scratched away. Am sure rainfall
dilutes and cleans the yard to some extent, but wondered if there was
anything else to help do so. Grass does grow everywhere except the
perimeter along the fence line, which is guarded against postal
carriers, meter readers, visiting friends or relatives and a
considerable number of imaginary enemies.

Riche