[Dailydrool] Anyone heard anything about an car accident involving two bassets?

dupont118 at aol.com dupont118 at aol.com
Mon Jan 7 19:48:17 PST 2013

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about a car accident over the holidays involving a father, his two children, and his bassets?  My daughter told me about it and heard it through a friend.  I am not sure where it happened exactly, it might have been Tennessee  I think the family was traveling to New Orleans. They hit a patch of black ice and the hounds went flying the window and they think took off through the woods.  They searched and searched to no end, and nothing.  Luckily the family was okay. They are thinking the dogs might have went out somewhere to die.  Please if anyone knows of this story, let me know.

Mary