[Dailydrool] Jacques-amo Bear at the bridge

The Winstanley Clan leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Wed Jan 9 19:41:34 PST 2013

Around 9:45 pm. Debbie and I had to help Jacques to the bridge.  Within the past few hours, his condition declined dramatically.  Coming home was now out of the question.

So, Debbie, Jacques' litter mate Humphrey and I went to Dr Tom's hospital and we all said goodbye to Jacques.  We were greeted by barks...something Jacques rarely ever did.  He wagged his tail as Humphrey gave him a nudge.  A few minutes and a lot of tears later, Jacques-amo Bear went to sleep.  Sleep tight my little boy.  There is no more pain.  See you at the bridge.

Thank you all droolers, for your buckets of drool.  It helps with heavy hearts too.

Leon & Debbie Winstanley
Slaves to Jacques-amo-Bear, Humphrey the Tank, and Precious da Bean ATB,
Cover Hounds for the 2007 Daily Drool Basset A Day Calendar!
Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, Precious Kitty, Stonie and Biko.
The Peeps: Mable, Matilda, Ginny, Henrietta & Miss Prissy.
ATB:  Taz,  Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab),& Kitties ATB: Sylvester,
Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa & Sniglet
www.winstanleyclan.us
www.dalcottw.com
www.msnformula1racing.proboards.com/index.cgi