[Dailydrool] Drool

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 07:44:41 PST 2013

Thanks to all for the drool for Buster. We are awaiting an update this morning. To the Winstanley Clan, we are so very sorry that you had to send your precious Jacque (please forgive if misspelled) to the Bridge. It always rips the heart out of the ones who love them so much, but it is the greatest final gift you can give them. Drool and prayers for heart healing coming your way.  I know others may feel differently, and I understand, but whenever we have to send a beloved 4 legged family member to the Bridge, I have to be there with them to hug them and kiss them and tell them I love them. It is SOOOO hard, but it is something I personally have to do. I want my voice to be the last they hear and my hand to be the last they feel. To all who have a sick furkid or have had to send one to the Bridge, please know that even though we may not post, we are sending prayers and drool your way. Brenda and the Thundering Herd