[Dailydrool] sending drool

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:16:59 PST 2013

I have been remiss in sending drool, and please forgive me for this, because I care so much.
I hadn't gone to a weight watchers meeting for over two months, and when I finally went the other day, I realized that I am suffering PTSD, even though we were not as damaged as so many others.  It was good to get back to a support group and realize that there are a lot of people helping people who need it.  One woman at the meeting called herself a pity party, mostly because of destruction to her house, but she volunteered a positive comment that a friend of hers who belongs to a Mission group  is coming to Staten Island to help rebuild.  The woman from the mission group just lost her husband a few days before, but, rather than dwell in pity, the woman is committed to help.
I finally realized why I got off track with weight watchers, and it took the new year for me to get back.  It was the hurricane, and it was bad here.  I am slowly feeling stable again, and I had the most wonderful adventure with Jr. today at the nursing home to visit Mom.  He really is a star when he visits, and he is just so tired now from all the petting and belly rubs he got.
Always, healing drool to all in need, we have a lot.
Jackie