[Dailydrool] IT'S COMING - A way to HELP THE HOUNDS of OHIO

Emily G earthyoga at aol.com
Fri Jan 11 09:34:49 PST 2013

Get Ready Everyone - Help them hounds of OHIO BASSET RESCUE - Easter is right around the corner and MONDAY I will have the link live to ORDER YOUR EASTER CHOCOLATE!  You can get everything delivered to your doorstep!  And HELP those AWESOME HOUNDS!  It's easy, painless and delicious!  Keep an eye out for the link!

Sending all the drool the girls and I can send to all who have lost a hound or are dealing with one who is under the weather!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Laverne & Gracie!