[Dailydrool] Welcome Beau Brown!!!

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 13 14:32:58 PST 2013

Hi again Beau Brown, it's Snoopy!!!

This morning the clueless momPerson made me cheesy cornbread and then she took
me downtown los gatos to the fancy treat store and when we came home we pulled
into the driveway ..... there was Beau Brown prancing down the street right in
front of my house.

I got to sniff him.  At first he wasn't too sure about me (I'm kinda huge) and
so he was standoffish and so I was a bit huffy but we got over that and were
sniffing and socializing just fine.  It seems that the clueless momPerson has
met Beau Brown before while running through the neighborhood and she told him
about the drool and his daddy is now a drooler.

So welcome Beau Brown, you are a very handsome boy!!!  He is mostlyt white with
a little bity bit of brown on him and he is cute period and I hear he goes to
the dog park and I am looking forward to spending more time with Beau Brown

more later fron Snoopy who got his fancy treats!!