[Dailydrool] Dear clueless momperson

Speedster speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 18:19:28 PST 2013

Speedy here. You maybe clueless but you seem to catch on quickly. Anyroo, I wanted to see if I can send de Buttbo, errrrr, Rambo over to met your dog whisperer. You see the Buttbo, errrrr, Rambo is a Shar Pei with no brains really. He does mostly what the slabes tell him to and he scared of strangers. Men in particular. We don't know why. He has been with we since he was 16 weeks. It is quite embarrassing when I wanna go met someone and the Buttbo goes and hides behind momslabe. Or when a nice man comes over and he goes under the dining table. Really he needs to be talked to.

Oh and Momperson thanks to you de momslabe going to go on her longest run. Next weekend she be going to someplace called Disneyland. Don't know what the big deal is as they don't allow pets and a place can't be magically without pets. So de momslabe gonna go and run her longest run yet. She even rented a room as she and her sister, auntie alma, have to get up before de sun wakes up. We live only 30 minutes away but they have to be really really early. Which means Buttbo and I get to go to me best friends house Gator. Gator be de bloodhound that had bloat. Which reminds me, thank you everyone that send drool for he, he 100% and now I finally get to play with he. I is very excited. So momslabe following Mom Ps footsteps and well we'll see what dis leads to.

Nancy momslabe to:
Speedy Speed Demon of the West (hey autocorrect made me sound smart) OEBE
and Rambo

Sent from my iPhone