[Dailydrool] Buddy ATB

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Jan 16 19:23:51 PST 2013

I am sorry to read about your Buddy leaving you. You should not have
worried about him, as he did find a loving home to live out his life in, which
is the wish of all fosters. I sure sounded like you gave him a wonderful
home,  and helped him change his behavior. Now he is all young and well and able
to run  free up there. I am sure he got a great cloud to watch over you,
and hope that  you remember the good times had together, and not his passing.
I will keep your  both in my prayers, Ben will send healing drool your way
to help ease your pain.  Please accept my sincere sympathy on your loss.

Douglas