[Dailydrool] Pat Benstine WABR

Martha Knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 21:39:05 PST 2013

Hi everyone as you all know, Pat is the heart of the WABR. Pat had stroke awhile back. She is still in rehab, and will be for a long while yet.
Now the big holiday season is over, I am asking that you all not forget about Pat.
I am hoping that we could continue sending cards, " Thinking about you" Happy Valentine's Day, St. Patty's Day
Just because, Everytime, she gets a card, from any of us (IT MAKES HER DAY, A WHOLE
LOT BRIGHTER)
Please help me add a little more SUNSHINE to Pat's day
Martha & Molly Bob,
Sherlock ATB, Chance ATB, Rex ATB