[Dailydrool] Drool for Sister Gracie please

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Fri Jan 18 08:32:42 PST 2013

Poor old Sister Gracie is not doing well at all, she has something going on
with her stomach, I'm not sure what.  Could be the medicine we've been
trying for her arthritis is upsetting her tum, could be she's picked up some
kind of stomach bug, could be worse (let's don't go there).  At any rate,
she was acting funny for a couple of days, then she stopped eating the last
two days, and now she's not even drinking water.  So we're off to the Vet at
4:00 PM to see what if anything can be done.  I'm taking Sister Holly along,
just in case we have to say good-bye.  I don't think so, but Gracie is 15
and has lost a ton of weight in the last several months, and you never know.
Everybody please send healing vibes.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net