[Dailydrool] Sister Gracie update

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Fri Jan 18 15:07:41 PST 2013

First, thank you everyone who has sent good wishes and drool, I really do
appreciate you taking the time.  We just got back from the Vet, and he is
puzzled as to what is going on.  Gracie was getting dehydrated, so she got
some sub-q fluids, plus a shot with antibiotics and anti-nausea
anti-vomiting anti-diarrhea, plus vitamin B-12 and some other stuff.  Seems
like there was another shot, too, but I don't remember what.  We are also
sending blood to the lab to see what they come up with, we should hear back
from them in the morning.  So keep the drool coming please, and we will let
everyone know what we hear tomorrow.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net