[Dailydrool] Looziana Basset Rescue selling t-shirts to raise money for heartworm treatment

queenb534 at aol.com queenb534 at aol.com
Sat Jan 19 07:35:55 PST 2013

Long sleeve LBR shirts still available for purchase. $25 plus $5 shipping. If you are interested, please go to our website, scroll down to the donation button (not the t-shirt ordering button) and donate $30. Please email me at QueenB534 at aol.com to let me know that you have ordered, giving me the size.www.bayoubassets.petfinder.org Thanks!

Leslie A. Wallace
Looziana Basset Rescue, Inc.
501(c)3 nonprofit
www.bayoubassets.petfinder.org
https://www.facebook.com/groups/115864616476/
Jefferson SPCA Board

Jefferson Parish Animal Shelter Advisory Board