[Dailydrool] Triple Max Joint Supplement

Ursula Kramer rodurs at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 18:38:43 PST 2013

I don't usually recommend over the counter products for Bassets but I will with this. I have a twelve year old Basset named Bongo. He has severe arthritis and was having difficulty walking short distances. On the advise of our favorite clueless Bassetmom (Dale Rutz) I tried this with the attitude that it could not work any less than what his vet was prescribing, boy was I wrong! He now is acting more like a five year old with more energy and less discomfort. If you happen to have a Basset with moderate to severe arthritis I would like to recommend that you try this. End of advertisement and back to Bassets.