[Dailydrool] so much sadness

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 07:13:11 PST 2013

So much sadness on the drool today, we send warm thoughts and prayers and
copious amounts of healing drool  to Rob for his loss of Jane.  to  Anita
that she can make the right decision  for Gracie  and of  course  for Bubba
and Penny that they pull through

we are weaning Maggie off  the preds,  she is back on the  Hydroxyzine ,
Benadryl doesn't work  she is a little sleepy  but at  least she isnt
scratching herself raw  and it is way to cold to give a  bath,  cold snap for the
rest of week.

Love & hugs and healing drool for those who need it

Marlene < Maggei and Annie