[Dailydrool] Edward

Senior Houndsabound houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jan 21 09:22:20 PST 2013

Hi all,
Just got a call from Dr M,  Edwards vet, and he is out of his surgery and recovering well.
They did tack his stomach, and also removed a lot of bladder stones.  They are black and apparently not a normal type of stone, so we will get pathology done on them and see what needs to be done.   Might be as easy as all that.
Just wanted to let you know he is fine.  I will bring him home tonight and then take him back in the morning to stay for observation......just cause I am in class all day tomorrow.

thanks for all the drool.

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org
www.bounderblvd.org