[Dailydrool] triple max joint supplement-works GREAT

Kristy Warner kawarner at umich.edu
Mon Jan 21 09:31:38 PST 2013

Hi,
Just wanted to chime in on the triple max joint supplement-it works GREAT!
Marcy, my 14 year old girl was having trouble walking, getting up etc. She
was getting very weak in the back end..and you can see she is getting
frail. I read someones recommendation from the drool about this product.
She actually ran into the house the other day..I have had her on 2 a day
for almost a month now. She walks better and I think she feels better. She
is on daily rimadyl also..but I can definately tell a difference since
adding the triple max joint supplement from Entirely Pets. Thanks so much
whomever posted this...it was such a joy to see her skip and trot and run
even for a few steps-of course it was feeding time!
Kristy and the girls...Marcy, Lilly, Holly, Malley, Ruby, Hope (all
bassets) and Maggie the lone doxie!