[Dailydrool] clueless friend

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 23 17:15:29 PST 2013

Hi all, it's Dale,

Everyone knows I was a lab person for all of my life until Snoopy.

Everyone on facebook knows I post hound pics all the time.

My best friend (since age 6 mind you) posted this today:

"Ok, seriously....do Bassets sleep more than other breeds 'cuz that's all I see
these dogs doing?!"

Linda was here for the Bat Mitzvah last month so she has met the basset crew in
it's entirety.  I cracked up when I saw her post.  My husband cracked up.  These
bassets I have around here DO sleep a whole lot more than labs.  Do yours?

The ever clueless momPerson who wants to know.