[Dailydrool] Nobody preciates

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Thu Jan 24 06:07:35 PST 2013

Dear Mr. Conley:
You mean you can jump on your mailman?

We have mail ladies. They sure are wusses, 'cause every time they come around, mama drags us into the house. She says they don't like dogs, maybe 'cause they've been bitten by them. If they see us--even one of us--they won't go on our property or even deliver the mail. Mama has to have them leave the mail on top of the bushes out front.

Treats? I don't think so. If they are afraid of a blind, sweet hound like me, they'd be afraid of anything. Maybe Holly takes off fingers when she gets treats, but I am sooo gentle.

Mail folks don't get anywhere near us, and I don't think I want to be near them either. Nasty, nasty folks.
Dexter