[Dailydrool] Poopcicles

Douglas Paul dmp618 at swbell.net
Thu Jan 24 12:39:12 PST 2013

TURD HOCKEY!!!! Yes I remember Turd Hockey, in fact I am wearing my Prairie Poopslingers sweatshirt as I am typing this post. I remember getting a lot of looks the first time I wore it in public, even after I explained to many nonbelievers of such sport around the nation and world. It hasn't been really cold enough here in Kansas to produce a good harvest of hockey pucks even with two "players", but I have to give them credit for trying to keep the supply at a good substantial level should the cold weather reappear on the plains.
Marie
slave to Stonewall and Samantha