[Dailydrool] Turd Hockey Pucks available

oakrydgebh at q.com oakrydgebh at q.com
Fri Jan 25 06:07:55 PST 2013

Lots of p oopsicles here at Oakrydge Bassets . They'll  make excellent Turd Hockey pucks! FREE while supplies last . Your choice of premium pucks.

I think we can  supply an entire season of pucks for several teams! We' ve had several weeks of frigid cold weather and  I' ve been sick for most of that time with a nasty chest cold. Our whole yard and Fort Basset are covered in crusty snow over a layer of ice and lots of frozen "pucks" . With 11 hounds plus 1 weimaraner in full production. There are p oopsicles EVErywhere! Even with the efforts of several dedicated members of our pack, we still have plenty of overstock! Get yours while supplies last. Production line adding to invent ory daily! HELP!

FYI, bring your own containers, a hammer and chis el to knock them loose from the frozen tundra. Call ahead so we know when to expect you.

Thanks. Jacqie