[Dailydrool] Ideal job

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 21:17:25 PST 2013

I just figured out the ideal job for a basset.  They would make fabulous
blanket testers.  I made each on a blanket and the DH wants one.  I am
working on it.  He wanted black or brown.  He wanted a hair magnet color.
Maggie was testing it tonight.  While I worked on it, she made sure to see
if it would be soft enough and have enough hair on it.  It is crafting with
dog and cat hair.  Why is it that only the white hair gets on dark stuff
and not the darker hair?  The dogs and two cats are more white than any
other color.  Dinger is completely black.  I have not seen any Dinger hair
on me.

The pill discussion is always interesting.  Our first two bassets always
got their pills in the back of the throat.  They also got a dental without
anesthesia.  They were very gentle souls.  That has not applied to the rest
of the crew.

Drool and snooters to all who need them.
NInja, Marley, Maggie with Picasso, Davinci and Dinger
Mom too