[Dailydrool] Dogs and pills

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 21:21:19 PST 2013

Today Truman was reported to have a hotspot near his tail by the Dadslave.
 I looked but couldn't see it.  I clipped some hair from the area and
applied a spray containing hydrocortisone and aloe vera. Then, since he was
experiencing signs of back strain due to his recent antics during our
reunion after a 4 day absence (leaping over Roland), I gave him a tablet
of methocarbamol in cream cheese.  All seemed well, but after the patient
swallowed the pill, I came back to clean up the clipped fur.  The patient
(Truman) was lying in Bill's lap with a trail of white cream cheese running
down the leather couch, ending with a lovely pill pendant, encased in a
little cream cheese.  Dogs can be sneaky..Beware!

Truman: BWAHHAHAHAHA

--
Janice Henry Colvin