[Dailydrool] Fundraiser Offer to Rescues for Origami Owl Jewelry and Tastefully Simple

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Sun Jan 27 12:08:14 PST 2013

Would your rescue or club like to raise money an easy way?  I've started
selling Origami Owl jewelry www.lovelifedream.origamiowl.com featuring
"Living Lockets" as well as still selling Tastefully Simple
www.tastefullysimple.com/web/kbruck  offering fundraisers where I donate 15%
of the online party sales to the organization.   It's easy to do - we set up
a party in a person's name, promote via email, facebook, etc and folks place
orders online (safe and simple) then in the end I send a check for 15% of
the sales!

Origami Owl is a company new about 1 year old based in AZ.  Each piece of
Origami OwlR jewelry is as unique as the person wearing it. Individuals can
build their Living LocketsTand TaggedT Necklaces by selecting from a large
variety of custom pieces to help create the perfect representation of their
personal style and story.  Yes they have cute charms for us dog lovers!

Tastefully Simple is gourmet food products that are tasty and simple to make
or already for you to serve.

I'm booking out for 2013, email me to set up your fundraiser!

Kim Bruck, Past President AZBHR

 <mailto:bassetsdrool at cox.net> bassetsdrool at cox.net