[Dailydrool] Desert Dung Diggers Accepts challenge...

Janis Wetherbee havasuhounds at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 13:36:49 PST 2013

Here is the roster from before for the dung diggers.

Roster for The Desert Dung Diggers

Drew P

Norton B

Newman D

Lucy Lou

Samantha

JJ

Savannah

Alfie Devon

Sammie the Basset

Dung Diggers Do... We make the Pooh... We're ready to run... and have
some fun... chasing those pucks... Bouncing off of trucks.. Napping in
the sun... When we are done... We'll beat those guys... With the stars
in their eyes...

We couldn't find your team roster listed!!!   We will have to assemble
some more team members as I think there's a few (especially my 3) on
the list that are ATB.  Bring it on Tennesse!  We will take you
down!!!!!

TURD HOCKEY LIVES!!!!!

Janis and the havasu hounds
Mollie Grace (will I have to put skates on??)
Mack (Bring 'em on, I'm ready!)

--

Unconditional love comes from a rescued animal.  They may not be our
whole world but they make our worlds whole.