[Dailydrool] I've been framed

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 28 12:13:04 PST 2013

Hi it's Snoopy,

She's clueless and it's all her fault.  You see .... long ago the vetPerson told
her that Rimadyl can upset the stomach.  And, a few weeks ago I was pooping
pools of blood.  So, after she got over her panic attack and rushed me to the
vet she decided I shouldn't have any more Rimadyl.  She told the vet this and
the vet said I could have it but she said if I wasn't limping I wasn't getting
anymore.  I don't limp on my crooked leg anymore because of my suppliment.  I
still get a stiff sore back and hips in the winter though, especially when it
rains.  Just like the clueless dadPerson.  I haven't needed much Rimadyl in
summer before, but almost always in winter.  And I'm 7 1/2 already for crying
out loud I'm not getting any younger.

Anyway, the weeks went on and I didn't limp and I got no Rimadyl and I got
stiffer and sorer and this little whipper snapper Gracie she's a bouncing and a
bounding all over the place around here.  I start to move toward the couch and
whoosh .... she's already in the spot I was heading for.  Shes a bumpin and a
jostling and leaping and a playing and it's enough to make a saint curse.  It
really is.  I never ever hurt little Gracie, I just let her know HEY, give an
old man some space here.

So finally after repeated posts to the drool somebody wrote the idiot, er,
clueless momPerson and said "do you think he could be in pain?"  Like maybe
because you made him go cold turkey off his pain meds perhaps.

I'm back on my Rimadyl and I'm mellow and sweet and cuddly (AHROOOOOOOOOOO).
Well, for me I am.

More later from Snoopy
with LuLu, konker extrodinaire
and Gracie the Princess (ok, ok, she can be a Princess once in a while)