[Dailydrool] Desert Dung Diggers

cathy brown idigdoxies at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 15:39:00 PST 2013

My Lucy Lou (the Wild Wonder Butt, OEBE) was a member of the Desert Dung Diggers.  She loved to ride on the back of the Zamboni.  She had a wicked slap shot with her tail, but her accuracy left a lot to be desired.
Prayers, condolances and soft, sweet slurples form Lucy Lou on the loss of Maggie Mae Burlew and any others that we have missed.  We always light the Benny candle (named for Benny Nali) for their passage to the bridge, but we rarely post.